AIPA makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy or fitness for purpose of any content on the site. AIPA does not warrant or represent that the content will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors. AIPA is not liable to users of the content for any loss or damage however caused resulting from its use.
Copyright in all content on this website is owned by the Australian Indigenous Psychologists Association unless otherwise indicated.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world) you are not permitted in any form or by any means to reproduce, adapt, re-transmit, distribute, store in a retrieval system or commercialise the content or any part of it without seeking prior written approval from AIPA.
AIPA grants you permission to:
- 1. Download and store a reproduction of this content on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the content;
- 2. Display, print and reproduce this content in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation so long as you give appropriate acknowledgment of the copyright owner and indicate that permission of the AIPA is required if content is re-published in any format.
- 3. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 all other rights are reserved.
Linking to the AIPA website
Linking to the AIPA website does not require prior approval from AIPA.
You must not:
- 1. Alter any of the web site's contents; or
- 2. Frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and contents from this website on any other website.
The link does not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that the AIPA endorses the site or the products or services offered there.
AIPA reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.